How does Fake bake Tan work?
Fake bakeTan contains DHA (dihydroxyacetone) this has a sugar reaction with the amino acids in the top layer of your skin, producing a similar reaction to the sun, only harmless.
Is it SAFE?
Yes... all Fake Baje Tan ingredients have been through extensive testing and are FDA approved.
What should I avoid?
To prolong your tan you should avoid long hot baths, over frequent showering and chlorine, as it may bleach your skin.
How can I maintain great colour all year round?
After developing your base, 1 top-up treatment per week will keep you looking golden and natural.
How long will it last?
Tans can last anywhere from 4 days to nearly 2 weeks.
As seen on The Salon - Channel 4 and E4
'I was a lovely golden brown... even and natural'
'Want to know where Kate Moss gets her gorge brown legs? well... Fake bake Tan'
As used by the Coronation Street girls TV QUICK AWARDS 2003
STRAIGHT AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
We recommend that you do the following after visiting our salon:
- Leave you spray tan on for at least 12 hours, and overnight if possible, before showering or taking a bath. This gives your tan a chance to develop fully.
- Avoid strenuous exercise, as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. It is advised that you wait at least 5 hours before doing anything that may make you perspire.
- Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session, as again sweating can inhibit the development of your tan. Sandals are a good choice.
- Avoid applying moisturiser or deodorants.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours.
- Don’t sit on light coloured leather or fabrics until you’ve showered or taken a bath as the colour guide can cause discoloration.
- Don’t shave or wax until 12 hours after your treatment.
- Note: lotions containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) are used to increase exfoliation, therefore their use will accelerate the fading